Time and Place: 12:00 MST, Rice-Eccles Stadium - Salt Lake City, Utah
TV: Pac-12 Networks
Radio: In Colorado, you can listen on 850 AM KOA. Without a radio, listen at BuffsTV.
Streaming: Pac-12.com will be streaming the game subscribers to the Pac-12 Network. Comcast Xfinity customers can stream at the Xfinity TV website or new Xfinity To Go app.
Odds: The line opened at 14 but quickly shot up to 17. It's settled in somewhere between 16.5 and 17. For those with an affinity for advanced stats, Football Study Hall's F/+ predictions give Utah a 98.5% chance of winning the game and covering the spread.
Injuries/Suspensions/etc: Brady Daigh, Jordan Murphy and Devin Ross are day-to-day. Woodson Greer is questionable. Paul Vigo and John Walker are doubtful. Harrison Hunter is out. Josh Moten, Justin Castor, Terrel Smith, Jeromy Irwin and Tommy Papilion are out for the season.
We'll have the latest for the day college football at TRR, so stick around and join other Buff fans in our open threads. Go Buffs!
- Black Friday College football TV schedule and open thread
- Colorado Thanksgiving: What are we thankful for?
- Buff Bites: Could this be Paul Richardson's last game as a Buffalo?
- A Look at The Past Week, The Week Ahead, and Some Early Season Notes
- Colorado Buffaloes vs. Utah Utes: Game Time, TV, Odds, Info