While they lost in a heartbreaking fashion, the Colorado Buffaloes covered the spread for third straight week in their 59-56 loss to the Cal Bears. The spread crept up from 10.5 points at open all the way to 14 at kickoff for the visiting Buffs and they easily covered, leading the Bears for most of the game.
This week Colorado welcomes a 3-1 Oregon State team to Boulder looking for revenge for a 44-17 road loss that was even worse than the score indicates. The line opened Sunday with Oregon State sitting as 6.5-point road favorites and almost immediately crept up to 7.5.
The Beavers had flown under the radar with a 3-0 start this season with wins over Portland State, Hawaii and San Diego State before looking thoroughly outclassed in a 35-10 loss to USC. The Beavers are currently 1-3 against the spread, only covering against the Aztecs.
- Colorado Buffaloes vs. California Golden Bears - Game Highlights
- Colorado, oh Colorado, Falls to Cal 59-56 in Two Overtimes
- College Football TV schedule week 5: How to watch, game times, channels, and streaming
- Colorado Buffaloes vs. California Golden Bears: Enemy Intel with CGB
- Buff Bites: Colorado Secondary Attempting to Slow Down Cal