Buffaloes fans and non-fans alike were shocked last week when Colorado opened up as only a 15.5-point underdog to the visiting Arizona State Sun Devils. Most expect a much larger number but Vegas once again showed that they know best as the Buffaloes covered the spread by a point and a half with a fourth quarter touchdown and improved second-half defense.
This welcome the Buffs welcome the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors to Boulder as 7-point favorites. The 1-2 Rainbow Warriors, who usually struggle away from the islands but are a tough match-up at home, have played extremely well in their two Pac-12 match-ups this season and look to be much improved from the 1-11 team that took the field last season. In week one the Warriors took Washington to the wire, losing 17-16 and in week two they fell to Oregon State 38-30.
The Buffs have been favored in all three of their non-conference games this season and have not yet covered as a favorite this year.
- Buffaloes Full Basketball Schedule Released
- Colorado Buffaloes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils - Video Highlights
- Missed Opportunities Haunt Buffaloes In 38-24 Loss To Arizona State
- College Football TV schedule week 3: How to watch, game times, channels, and streaming
- Colorado Buffaloes vs. Arizona State: Enemy Intel with House of Sparky