The Colorado Buffaloes used a big 100-91 victory over the Oregon Ducks on Sunday night to leap to new highs in both of college basketball's main polls. In the AP Poll the Buffaloes shot up to No. 15, a high they haven't reached since the 1996-97 season. In the Pac-12 Arizona remained at No. 1 while Oregon fell to No. 17. Colorado's two losses, Baylor and Oklahoma State sit at No. 7 and 11 respectively. Also, of note, the Buffaloes are finally above Kansas... where they belong.
In the coaches, the Buffs actually rose an even higher number of spots, from No. 24 to No. 17.
This week, Colorado hits the road to take on the Washington schools on Wednesday and Sunday.
Check it all out below.
More From The Ralphie Report
- Travis Hunter is making an impact off the field for Colorado
- Omarion Miller looks like a future star for the Colorado Buffaloes
- Report Card: Coach Prime builds momentum despite loss to USC
- Derrick White, Jrue Holiday form dynamic duo after Celtics-Blazers trade
- Buffaloes show promise in loss to USC
- Buffaloes in the NFL: Nate Landman to start for Atlanta Falcons after injuries