The Colorado Buffaloes used a big 100-91 victory over the Oregon Ducks on Sunday night to leap to new highs in both of college basketball's main polls. In the AP Poll the Buffaloes shot up to No. 15, a high they haven't reached since the 1996-97 season. In the Pac-12 Arizona remained at No. 1 while Oregon fell to No. 17. Colorado's two losses, Baylor and Oklahoma State sit at No. 7 and 11 respectively. Also, of note, the Buffaloes are finally above Kansas... where they belong.
In the coaches, the Buffs actually rose an even higher number of spots, from No. 24 to No. 17.
This week, Colorado hits the road to take on the Washington schools on Wednesday and Sunday.
Check it all out below.
More From The Ralphie Report
- Buffaloes vs. Golden Bears- Game Post
- Buffaloes and Bears look to exit Pac-12 basement: Week 8 Preview
- Colorado, California look to build momentum for the second half of the season
- Behind Enemy Lines: California Golden Bears
- After a Rough Road Trip, Colorado Volleyball Searches for Home Wins
- Buffaloes Black and Gold Scrimmage gives a sneak peak at what's to come