I thought this was a great deal and wanted to share it with other Buff fans. I was able to pruchase 4 season tickets (excluding the CSU game), for $303.00. The trick is you need to have kids that are 8th grade or younger. Here is a copy of an email I received from a fellow buff who is doing the same thing with his kids.
This is Henry Oliver with the University of Colorado Athletic Department, and I am writing in regards to the interest you expressed in our Chip’s Kids Club Very Important Buff (VIB) Program while at our CU Booth this summer! My apologies in getting back to you, but we had been ironing out the details of the program and have officially launched this year’s program this week! Chip’s Kids Club is open to kids 8th grade and under, and the membership will cost $45. The VIB Membership provides the following benefits:
- Chip’s Kids Club Performance T-Shirt
- Chip’s Kids Club Drawstring Backpack
- Access to Chip’s Kids Club Loyalty Program
- Invitation to VIB Member Events
- Season ticket to all games played at Folsom Field this year (6 games in total)
- Access to $99 season tickets for parents (can purchase up to 2 season tickets)
- Free admission to games vs: Sacramento State, Wofford, Fort Hays State, and one TBD Conference game
- Discounted parents tickets to these four games
Volleyball, Soccer, Women’s Basketball, Lacrosse, Track & Field, & Tennis:
- Free admission to ALL games for Kids Club members
- Discounted parent tickets for volleyball, soccer, and women’s basketball
I am extremely excited about everything the VIB package offers this year, and it should be a lot of fun for families to partake in this year. I have attached a flier with information on both the VIB program as well as the free Chip’s Kids Club Membership to this email, and please do not hesitate to email me at email@example.com if you have any questions on the VIB program or how to register!
So in summarry, I have 2 kids that qualify (2x$45 = $90), purchased 2 discounted parent tickets (2x$99 = $198) and a $15 service fee. Total for 4 tickets = $303. or $12.63/ticket to watch "The Rise". Seems too good to be true but it is.
Hopefully someone else in Buff nation will find this info helpful.