26) Georgia Tech
27) West Virginia
29) Texas A&M
See my Pac-12 Rankings as well as some notes about my ballot after the jump...
3) Arizona State
8) Oregon State
10) Washington State
Check out my complete, conference by conference rankings here.
Notes On The Rankings:
- Finally, after six weeks of no movement between the top two, we get to see LSU-Alabama. Ignoring all of the hype that we are bound to see all week (although it may be less than normal because the game will be on CBS and not ESPN), everyone should be excited to see what looks to be a great prime-time match-up.
- Oklahoma jumped back up to the top of the one-loss teams with a blowout of the undefeated Kansas St. Wildcats. K-State was definitely overrated, but a road blowout like that can't be ignored. The Sooners really don't need that much help to get back into the National Championship picture. A Stanford loss should take care of it.
- USC jumped up six spots after losing in triple overtime against number four Stanford. In hindsight, I didn't really want to move them up that high and would have them behind Penn State and Michigan State. But outside of two relatively close losses to two teams ranked above them, USC has played very well.
- The B1G has turned into a mess with Penn State, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nebraska, and Michigan State all sort of jumbled together with a A beat B, B beat C, C beat A type arrangement but the conference should continue to sort itself out over the next few weeks.
- With Houston and Southern Miss already in the poll and Tulsa knocking on the door, an argument could be made that the conference is better than the Big East this year. Maybe the Big East should look into that mega-conference a little bit closer...
Who would you move up or down?