27) NC State
28) San Diego State
30) Air Force
See my Big 12 Rankings as well as some notes about my ballot after the jump...
Big 12 Rankings:
3) Oklahoma State
7) Kansas State
8) Texas Tech
9) Texas A&M
11) Iowa State
Notes On The Rankings:
- Last week I said that I should have put the Sooners at #1 based on their body of work versus Oregon's. I was able to correct that this week. A road win over Missouri would give Oklahoma an even larger hold on #1 overall. It will be interesting to see how strong the computers rank OU and the LSU-Auburn winner on Sunday.
- Four Big 10 teams in the top 11 of the poll? Yea, I don't buy that either. Once they start beating each other all but one or two (I'm guessing Iowa) will fall near the bottom of the top 25.
- Utah only moved down because of what others have done. OU proved that Iowa State isn't very good this year and the Utes just don't have a whole lot to hang their hats on so far this year. As I've said before, if they are better than I have ranked them, it will work out in a few weeks.
- Honestly, I wanted to move Nebraska even lower. I have been saying all along that they are pretty vastly overrated and I won quite a bit on the Longhorns money line this weekend. They have an opportunity to earn back some respect this weekend in Stillwater.
- Big 12: All I have to say is at least we have only had one bad coach. How terrible is it to be an A&M fan right now?