28) Georgia Tech
30) Boise State
See my Pac-12 Rankings as well as some notes about my ballot after the jump...
6) Arizona State
7) Oregon State
11) Washington State
Notes On The Rankings:
- The Pac-12 had their moment in the sun in the first few rankings, but it looks clear at this point in the season that Alabama and LSU are once again the nations top two teams.
- USC struggled with Syracuse much more than a team of their caliber should, thus Oregon's move to the top of the Pac-12 rankings. The loss of John Boyett will be a big one for the Ducks though.
- Impressive victory by Kansas State. The top of the Big 12 conference is shaping up to be quite a bit of fun. The conference still only has two losses.
- Tennessee and Louisville both made big jumps. I really like what Teddy Bridgewater is doing in Louisville and that Tennessee offense is shaping up to be something special. The Big East will come down to Louisville and Cincy, who still makes me mad that they got Munchie.
- Whoa, who would have thought we'd see Arizona and UCLA enter the polls after the second week of the 2012 season?
What would you change? Who would you move up or down?