27) North Carolina
29) San Diego State
30) Penn State
See my Pac-12 Rankings as well as some notes about my ballot after the jump...
4) Arizona State
10) Washington State
12) Oregon State
Check out my complete, conference by conference rankings here.
Notes On The Rankings:
- The top 15 stayed very consistent outside of both Nebraska and Virginia Tech falling due to some pretty lackluster performances. Some may say it's a pretty big fall for the teams off of their second wins, but all we have to go on here is two games and neither one of them looked very impressive in their second.
- I still have Florida State much lower than both the Coaches and AP polls, but it won't matter after this weekend. Win against Oklahoma and the Seminoles will skyrocket.
- Baylor has snuck up pretty high all of a sudden off of a single performance, but TCU's defense reasserted itself against Air Force this weekend and made the Bears look even better. Baylor's defense is pretty awful, but RGIII will be able to put up plenty of points on anyone.
- Mississippi State comes right off of a hard fought road game against Auburn and now welcomes LSU to Starkville for what should be a great Thursday night match-up. If the Bulldogs fall again this week, their dreams of making some noise in the SEC West will be all but dead.
- Stanford fell back behind Oregon in the Pac-12 for no reason other than I still think Oregon is better. As poor as Arizona looked against Oklahoma State last week, the Cardinal will still have a tough test in Tucson this week. Arizona State made their first appearance in the poll after the win over Missouri and Washington jumped up mainly because the teams around them struggled. I debated moving Washington State up over the Buffs, but they have to beat a team with a pulse first. If they take care of San Diego St. on Saturday, they will jump in a big way.
Who would you move up or down?