Gambling! Week 9 College Football Picks And Lines To Watch

TUCSON, AZ - OCTOBER 20: Quarterback Nick Foles #8 of the Arizona Wildcats runs out to the field during the college football game against the UCLA Bruins at Arizona Stadium on October 20, 2011 in Tucson, Arizona. (Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty Images)

Last week: 3-1
Season record: 15-9

Five picks this week, couldn't decide which one to cut. 

All lines according to OddsShark as of 1:30 p.m., on 10/26
Arizona Wildcats (+5) at Washington Huskies
Yes, I know. A little 
over a month ago I swore that I would no longer be picking OU, CU, or UA in this column. Well now that younger Stoops has been vanquished from the Arizona sidelines the Wildcats are once again fair game. Big moves on this one, steadily falling (as opposed to a jump right after the lines are released, which are more common) down from 8 points to 5 with 80% of the money on the Huskies. Will the Tim Kish magic (probably more like the Nick Foles magic) come through once again?
The pick -  Arizona +5

Clemson Tigers at Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (+3.5)
This pick isn't as much about the line movement (1 point, from 4.5 to 3.5) as it is about the initial line. Clemson has reached the stage where they are being talked about as a potential darkhorse championship participant. The Yellow Jackets, on the other hand, are coming off of two straight road losses and have fallen out of the rankings. Clemson has struggled against the run and that's pretty much all GT will do. Upset time! 
The pick - Georgia Tech +3.5

Arkansas Razorbacks at Vanderbilt Commodores (+10)
I was hesitant about this one after the egg (HAHA) that the Razorbacks laid against Ole Miss last weekend, but the Razorbacks are in for another close road win. The line came down from 12.5 to 10.5 an hour after it's release and it dropped another half of a point yesterday. 95% of the money sits on Arkansas (the other 5% are from Nashville) and we're rolling with the Commodores. 
The pick - Vandy +10

South Carolina Gamecocks at Tennessee Volunteers (+4)
Losing Marcus Lattimore hurts. Playing in Knoxville is tough. This game is going to depend on whether or not the Volunteers can keep freshman quarterback Justin Worley from having to win the game with his arm. After actually jumping a half point (from 6.5 to 7) in Tennessee's direction immediately after the number was released, this has come down all the way to 4. Don't take anything less than that. 
The pick - Tennessee +4

Baylor Bears (+14) at Oklahoma St. Cowboys
This is a hard one for me. Vegas has continuously underestimated the Cowboys this season, probably waiting for their yearly choke job. Part of me says to continue to ride Ok State until they blow it, but a four point swing away from the home team with 94% of the money coming their way is just too good to pass up. 
The pick -  Baylor +14

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join The Ralphie Report

You must be a member of The Ralphie Report to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at The Ralphie Report. You should read them.

Join The Ralphie Report

You must be a member of The Ralphie Report to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at The Ralphie Report. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9347_tracker