Just wanted to go "Off Topic" and wish everyone a Happy Holiday season and hope everyone can be with family and get some time off.
Along the lines posting my Christmas Wish List I respectufully submit the following, and encourage you all to do the same....
1. A soon completed football coaching staff that can get out there and bring home a respectful 2011 recruiting class
2. An NCAA berth for the Men's Basketball team this year because I'm sick of watching every other team/fan get pumped up about March Madness
3. Get to watch a Buff game on a real network (at a minimum no more Yogi Roth).
4. A 9 and 4 football record in 2011 (hey, it is a WISH list) with a "W" over Washington and USC/UCLA.
5. A defense that can stop the bubble screen
6. a quick medical recovery from Bo Pellini when he undoubtedly stokes out on the sidelines in the Big 10.
7. Texas to have another disasterous year because they deserve it
8. A return to having all college bowl game played on Jan 1 (Jan 2 at the most) and establishing a Play-off all at the same time.
9. A Red Rider BB gun