Sorry if something similar was already posted....
Seeing as a change at the top is inevitable (after this season or after next season) who do you think would be the ideal head coach and AD for Colorado?
Here's a list of the coaches that could be available:
2. Tommy Tuberville
3. Norm Chow
4. Dave Logan --radio personality/ HS head coach--
5. Shawn Watson -- OC under Gary Barnett --
6. Gary Kubiak -- Houston Texans head coach
7. Charlie Strong -- Florida Defensive Coordinator-
8. Gus Malzahn -- Offensive Coordinator of Auburn
9. Eric Bieniemy
After researching these guys, it would be hard to argue with Gus Malzahn, Shawn Watson, or Tuberville.
With respect to ADs, I haven't heard of anything....does anyone know of possible candidates?