Dropped Out: Georgia Tech (#17), California (#18), Kansas (#20), Northwestern (#23), West Virginia (#24).
- Penn State's loss allows Texas, Oklahoma and Florida to all move up a spot. I don't know about you guys but I had a feeling throughout that entire game that Iowa was going to end up pulling it off. I was watching the game at a Michigan bar and there were a lot of very upset Big 10 fans.
- I'm sorry, I know their defense is phenomenal but I couldn't justify putting the Trojans above the Nittany Lions when they have a common opponent that resulted the way it did. It amazes me that the USC offense can be so continuously pedestrian. Arizona and Cal's defenses aren't that good.
- I'm still not sure how good Oklahoma State actually is. Outside of the win at Missouri (which also got blasted by UT) we are putting a lot of faith into a close loss at Texas.
- Please lose Boise State, please lose. Nobody likes you.
- I still think TCU is a much better team than Utah and should have won that game by 20 points. That being said they didn't get it done and wins and losses are all that matter.
- It's nice to finally see some leaders rise out of the ACC and Big East. Now the problem for Florida State, North Carolina, Pittsburgh and Cincinnati is seeing if they can actually stay there and avoid the upset losses that previous teams have succombed to.